NORTHWEST FC MISSION STATEMENT:
To provide an environment conducive to the development of the whole player through quality training, positive reinforcement and competition.
NORTHWEST FC PHILOSOPHY:
NWFC is a nonprofit organization that reinvests the clubs revenue in player development. This focus allows us to keep our costs to a minimum while still providing players and their families a high quality experience. Our goal is educating and training players and coaches to a competitive level yet in a positive fun environment. The club promotes sportsmanship, integrity, and leadership by stressing the technical, physical and mental components of the game appropriate to each age level.
Sportsmanship and team spirit are as important to us as being a highly skilled competitive player. In order to accomplish our philosophy, Northwest FC places great emphasis on the following:
- Individual and long term development of all players
- Provide an opportunity for our players to participate at all levels of play including Buckeye Premiere League, MOSSL, OCL and COYSL recreational program.
- Conducting age appropriate training sessions during the year directed by certified & licensed coaches.
- Offer year-round programs at an affordable price
- Providing our coaching staff continuous opportunities to further their soccer education
NORTHWEST FC VISION STATEMENT:
As a soccer club we will endeavor to:
- Prepare our players for the future, both on and off the field.
- Reinforce personal responsibility, teamwork, communication, discipline and respect for all involved in the game.
- Believe in the potential of all soccer players and empower them with the self-belief to build confidence.
- Strive to ensure all soccer players are given a balanced soccer experience and quality instruction.
- Provide a positive environment for all soccer players to participate, enjoy and achieve success.
- Ensure all coaches and club members work together showing enthusiasm and a professional approach.
- Provide the coaching staff has the tools and support they need to be successful in supporting their players.
- Engage the whole community to be involved with our club
WHAT YOU GET WITH NORTHWEST FC :
- US Club and Ohio Soccer League play (NPL, GLC, OSSL, BPL, OSPL, COPL, OCL)
- 6 Tournaments per season for U9-U15; Minimum of 4 tournaments for U15 (HS) and up; 4tournaments for U8 Academy
- Home fields at Spindler Park, 110 acres of professionally maintained fields.
- Winter Indoor training sessions
- Winter Strength, agility, speed, and conditioning
- Access to VEO video system to record games for performance review and creating highlight reels
- Columbus Crew Network Club with early access to camps, ticket discounts, and training opportunities
- Uniform included in fees for U8 Academy
- Orthopedic One athletic Trainer on site once per week at practice fields
- USSF Professionally Licensed Coaches
- Dedicated professional goalie training
- Referee Fees