Northwest FC Families,
As we continue to navigate the changes and challenges this current situation presents for our soccer season, we ask that our families are mindful of the rules and expectations set forth by the various organizations we look to for guidance.
We realize that these changes can feel strange, overwhelming, and even frustrating at times. However, many people worked hard to move this season forward and we all need to stay within the guidelines in order for our kids to keep playing.
Per the information handed down to us via the Governor, Board of Health, OSYSA, BPYSL, and MOSSL, we ask all families to adhere to the following during games and practices:
– Monitor yourself and your player for symptoms
– Stay home if exhibiting symptoms
– Practice good hygiene and respiratory etiquette, including hand washing (or hand sanitizer when soap and water are unavailable) and covering coughs and sneezes with your inner elbow
– Do not gather in groups before or after games or practices
– Maintain appropriate social distance between families
– Wear a mask at all times if remaining at the field during games or practices (except when inside your vehicle)
We are confident that together we can do what is necessary to keep everyone healthy while we continue enjoying our season.
Thank you for walking alongside us in this.