August 20 – 21, 202
Northwest FC Friendlies Fees
|Age Group||Players on Field||Field Sizes (yds)||Length of Halves||Heading||Max Roster||Fee|
|U8-U10*||7v7||From 35×50 to 40×60||25||No||14||$150|
|U11 – U12||9v9||From 45×75 to 50×80||30||
U11 – No
U12 – Yes
|U13-U15||11v11||From 60×110 to 70×116||35||Yes||18||$200|
- *U8s will play in U9 lowest division, unless otherwise requested
- *U8-U10 we will implement build-out line*
Helpful Application Hints
- For clubs applying with multiple teams, please make sure to shorten your team name so the entire team name may be viewed when schedules appear. Otherwise, two team names may not show completely and cause confusion. For example, if Northwest FC has Northwest FC Orange and Northwest FC Orange 2 in the same age group the number may get cut off and show two Northwest FC Orange teams. A better solution would be to shorten the team names and label them Northwest FC O1 and Northwest FC O2.
- Please select the desired level of play. Ultimately our goal is to place your team in a division where the competition seems most appropriate. We’ll determine this based on your team’s past performance in our tournaments and other Got Soccer tournaments. We will also look at the team record you provide from your league. Additionally, we will also consider your request for the level of play. Please note that requesting a level is just one factor in your placement and does not guarantee placement at that level.
- If you have a coach coaching more than one team, please email the Tournament Director, and include the following information: (1) the name of your coach; (2) the name of any other teams he/she is coaching; and (3) the age groups of all involved teams. We’ll do our best to help avoid scheduling conflicts and this works best for coaches with two teams. For coaches with three teams, it will be more challenging and we suggest you have a backup coach. If a coach has more than three teams, we will not be able to help them avoid scheduling conflicts.
Northwest FC is pleased to have an exclusive partnership with Orthopedic One. They are experts with our young athletes. Over the weekend of the tournament, their trainers will be stationed on site to provide any medical treatment. In addition, they have several locations around the city and first-class facilities.